Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Get Ready for Sexy!


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, Halloween- I have not dressed up in quite a while, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the costume choices of others. Some of my faves are the princess (tiara), the nerd (glasses), and the eternal cop out, the mime (white pancake,) but the best is the phenomenon of the sexy costumes.
You see, ANYTHING can be sexy, and everybody is MUCH sexier on Halloween.

Sexified outfits are great, because there is less of them and they can be usually be pulled together quickly. Or if actually go out and buy something, you can wear it year after year, because sexiness never goes out of style.

For example:

Hosted by Photobucket.com

This outfit is infinitley rewearable, and it wipes clean with a damp cloth.


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Far superior to regular, unsexy witches.


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Please, don't hit me, baby, one more time...


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

I think one of these sexy, sexy maids has some preschool walls to clean.


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Extra HOT! This costume is code for 'easy' or 'fast.'

I am not chauvinistic (much) so here are some nauseating males dressing sexy and, yes, the gay will always be the creepiest:

Hosted by Photobucket.com


Hosted by Photobucket.com

I if it's too small to make out, the man-baby is wearing a bib asking you to be his daddy. Blet.


Hosted by Photobucket.com
This nun is German. I'm not sure if she is pink because she is so sexy, or just foreign.


Hosted by Photobucket.com
No comment.

And my favorite, the sexy, sexy kitty.

Hosted by Photobucket.com

I have tons like this, and I'm starting to think that there is a serious weight problem among this nation's sexy cats.

I LOVE Halloween Girl
She is the beauty behind the first sexy cat and the one above in fishnets is her SISTER. Sexy sister-cat HEAVEN.
Visit her site, especially the link to the Spencer Gifts employee costume page. Seriously.

And a bonus:

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Sexy, sexy Mrs Claus.

No comments: