Monday, August 14, 2006

What have you been making, Jake?

My summer gig is the best job in the world, or would be if it lasted longer than 8 weeks. But 8 weeks of paid arts-and-crafts time is nothing to shake a stick at and I'd like to tell you all about it. Right now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I whipped up this baby quilt for what ended up being a baby doll filled with sand.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I roasted a 26 lb turkey...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But only to get the bones, which I picked clean, bleached, and dried to make this lovely art project.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I always have to do some paper mache.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And make fake food, which is may favorite. I need to figure out what else to with tortillas printed on fabric...

No comments: